|Reporting to:||Financial Controller|
||Physio Med Ltd|
|Salary:||Dependant on experience|
||Physio Med Ltd, Chartered House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DT|
|Working Hours:||40 hours per week - Monday to Friday|
|Holiday entitlement:||20 days per annum increasing 1 day per yearly anniversary to a max 25 days: plus bank and statutory holidays|
1) Overview of the post
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible to the Financial Controller, undertaking the account duties as outlined in responsibilities section to ensure the smooth running of the accounts department.
- Referral analysis
- Accounts queries
- Client liaising
- Raising purchase orders
- All bank & cheque payments posting
- Credit control
- Monthly invoicing of clients
- Purchase ledger and sales ledger maintenance
- Posting of purchase invoices
- Spreadsheet maintenance
- Other general accounts administration
- Bank payments diary inputting
3) Essential Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent standard of Maths and English.
- Enjoy solving problems and helping others.
- A high standard of IT computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a professional team.
4) Desirable Requirements
- Experience of working in an accounts / financial role
- AAT qualification or working towards AAT qualification
- Pension contributions
- On-site Gym
- Free Eye tests
- Quarterly Events
- 2 Wellbeing challenges per annum
- Physiotherapy allocation
- Christmas Party
Please email your C.V. to Nico King firstname.lastname@example.org