|Title:||Customer Services Administrator|
|Reporting to:||Operations Manager|
||Physio Med Ltd|
|Salary:||16 – 18k dependant on experience|
||Physio Med Ltd, Chartered House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DT|
|Working Hours:||40 hours per week - Monday to Friday|
|Holiday entitlement:||20 days per annum increasing 1 day per yearly anniversary to a max 25 days: plus bank and statutory holidays|
1) Overview of the post
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Customer Services Administrator to join our Head Office Team based in Leeds. The opportunity is to make a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods whilst at the same time developing your own career. Your work will be challenging and as a Customer Services Manager you will manage referrals from a variety of our blue-chip clients and the day to day workflow of the occupational physiotherapy service.
2) About us
We provide workplace occupational physiotherapy solutions to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including industrial, commercial, call Centre and retail environments. We care for companies with as few as two employees through to those with more than 115,000.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we are rolling out a variety of new innovative technology, which will enhance the service we provide to our customers. You will be joining dedicated, enthusiastic, professional and friendly teams, who have helped us to build an excellent reputation based on the highest professional standards.
- First point of contact for telephone referrals and providing information to service users.
- Accepting and processing of referrals from a number of contracts.
- Triaging referrals (no medical experience required)
- Allocating and confirming appointments with service users.
- Follow up calls after the initial assessment to ensure patient compliancy and the next step.
- Monitoring of the patient journey.
- Creating electronic files for all patients.
- Maintaining a clinical database.
- Providing reports and data as required - e.g. monthly headline reports to the Office Manager.
- Drafting emails, letters and reports.
- To adhere to the Physio Med's policies and procedures.
- To contribute positively to the Physio Med team.
4) Essential Requirements
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent standard of English.
- Enjoy solving problems and helping others.
- A high standard of IT computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a professional team.
- Experience of working with case management systems.
- Call Centre experience.
- Pension contributions
- On-site Gym
- Free Eye tests
- Quarterly Events
- 2 Wellbeing challenges per annum
- Physiotherapy allocation
- Christmas Party
Please email your C.V. to Nico King firstname.lastname@example.org