We are monitoring and following Government advice carefully and assessing the potential implications in order to minimise disruption of our services to our partners and suppliers. Please be reassured that we’ve taken all possible measures to support you during this time.
Our Business Continuity plans have been updated to reflect the current situation. Our Head Office remains open as usual and customers still have access to their Physio Med representatives.
Immediate steps we have taken include:
- Asking all employees to conduct virtual meetings with partners and suppliers as a preferred communication channel
- Offering an extended version of our Physiotherapy Advice Line (PAL), meaning zero physical contact with patients
- Any proposed face-to-face meetings are now subject to a Risk Assessment and approval of our Covid-19 Steering Group
- Being prepared for members of staff to be able to work remotely if social isolation is required
- Continuing to accept deliveries but with increased hygiene measures, including the use of hand sanitiser as people enter the office.
The welfare of our staff is obviously of the upmost importance and we want to reassure you that we are doing everything we can to look after our people while maintaining our services to you, our customers.
We will continue to be vigilant and follow Government advice and will communicate any update to the above. To support any concerns, we’d like to share a blog that we have permission to share from our partner Health Shield on calming techniques that can help address some of these concerns, please feel free to share with your colleagues, family and friends.
If you have any further questions, please contact us on 0113 229 1300.